Buhari, Politicians should stop speaking for Fulani– Apostle Kure

 


“The Bible say blessed are the pure in spirit. We need pure people in the heart not people who have interest. All those who are doing this peace moves have interest. Even those who are pretending not to have interested actually have interest. They get reward after doing the peace meeting. 

I know that nobody will reward me if I do peace meeting and may be that’s why I don’t push for anything, but those who are doing peace meeting now do it because there is reward now or either the government will remember them tomorrow and give them soothing. 

That kinds of persons cannot, but must be bias. It’s a harculian task for government to find those kind of people with pure heart that’s why, but they are available in our society. There are men who can resolve this crisis from all the sides.

“Humanitarian crisis are being alleviated through prayers by churches. The church prayers are giving the society hope and keep them waiting on government to resolve the issue. At the same time they are calming the society and begging them to wait for the saviour that seems to be taken too long in coming and the people are becoming restless.

“I was just telling them now, I was whispering to somebody now and I’ll say it to the press; do you know that, Iam a priest, as you can see me on this gown, but you know that my community people are not afraid of coming to me and ask that I should buy them arms.

“Now when the community people start begging their pastor to take offering money and give them to buy arms, it tells you the level of disrepair and pain. Do you know that I feel like bursting inside me. I wake up in the morning and don’t want to come out of my room, because there are people outside crying. Pastors are burring pastors and coming to cry in my house. This thing’s has to stop and it should be now. Even if president Buhari himself, not chief of staff, has to leave Aso Villa and come and stay for a night in southern kaduna and just greet everybody, it’ll stop.

“National Confab. I didn’t suggest for national Confab because everybody hate it particularly this government. They don’t like the idea of Confab. But whether they like it or not Nigeria must talk to each other. Nigeria-must begin to talk back again. Whatever name government gives it, is not the issue, but this time, on that table, it’ll not be Ohaneze and PANDEFF and Southern Kaduna Association or Miyetti Allah. 

They have to call the real leaders of fulani to come and sit on that Confab as an entity because they claim they are the highest in population in Nigeria and since they are, they desire a big table or sit on that Confab and talk to the nation . The president should stop speaking for them, politicians should stop sparking for them because they are the reasons this problem is going on . Therefore they must bring them to the table. I want to see a fulani man standing there as fulani representative in next national meeting.

No comments

Comments here are solely the responsibility of the commenters