Dogara is too small for me to fight – Mohammed



Bauchi State Governor , Bala Mohammed, has described the former Speaker of the House of Representatives , Yakubu Dogara, who recently defected to the All Progressives Congress, as a “ pandemic ” in politics .


He also accused Dogara of contract inflation in the project he was executing in his constituency.

He said these when hundreds of his supporters from the Dass , Tafawa Balewa and Bogoro local government areas , where Dogara represents, paid him a solidarity visit at the Government House , Bauchi, on Tuesday.

He said, “ Besides the Bauchi LGA , there is no place that gave me many votes like Dass, Tafawa Balewa and Bogoro and in the past; these same votes were given to me at the time I contested under the ANPP ; the votes I got then were 20 times more than those of Dogara.

“ Now , that I contested the governorship, the votes I got were also more than his votes as member and because of that, whatever I will do to you , I won ’t do it because of Dogara, I’ ll do it because of God and because of myself.

“ Those lies he said about me ; he said that we don’t give allocations to the LGAs , but have the LGAs been like this before? Have you not been seeing what we are doing there?
“ Was it not Dogara that brought the road project from his pocket from Bogoro- Dull- Burga at N 17 bn and it has not been completed and it is just 45 kilometres.

“ He is just talking because if you see a dog running , it is either it is running to get something or something is chasing it.

We pity him because he has become an epidemic in politics , but we , in our capacity as brothers, especially we the elders, he has become a disgrace . We only depend on God, you (Dogara ) are nobody , imagine now that God made me your governor, should I now disrespect you ?”

The governor said he could not fight with Dogara because “ he (Dogara ) is too small); those who are even more than him tried but they failed .”

No comments

Comments here are solely the responsibility of the commenters