Overcoming Fear In Trouble World Of Business And The Uknown.



Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ...
Psalm 23: 5-6 (KJV)
….Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

When you are in business you will develop haters, but it is important that you realize that you don’t have to handle your detractors yourself. God will bless you right in front of them. All you can do with your haters is pray for them.
I know the road is rough at times, but God’s got your back. He loves you. and if you give your heart to him and let him use you to bless others, he will give you more ability at all times to always be useful to his purpose on earth here and your reward in heaven is unquantifiable.

Eph 4:28
Anyone who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need.
                                   
  Don’t forget the ultimate goal for God blessing his children is so they can be a blessing to others not for selfish purpose and personal aggrandizement. He wants us prosper so that we can help the poor, pay hospital bills for those who don’t have and build standard schools for our communities and assist the world ; Anything short of this is not of God concerning prosperity.

When you think about how good God has been to you,your family, and your business we could cry tears of joy for hours. I hope that these words from the Bible and my translation will blessed you in your business and other areas in your life you need Gods interventions .

You will succeed and make progress this new week and God will open a new door of opportunity for you in your business according to His will for your life in Jesus Name Amen.

Benny Cares .
Shalom.

No comments

Comments here are solely the responsibility of the commenters