2017: Prophecy for the Year

Awake!, Arise, it is a new year. Let us start a new beginning, let Christ come into your life and whatever challenge happened in years past just know it will come out as praise unto the Lord. May the year 2017 bring goodness, prosperity and fulfilment to you and your household. Wishing you a very Happy New Year. Below is the list of what might happen in 2017 as revealed through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit during my time of meditation.
*I saw a new disease affecting children in sub-saharah Africa * Two Nigerian heads of tertiary institution will be suspended * In 2017, cashless policy will make deep in-road into world economy. * I saw Donald Trump in war front * The gospel of the kingdom will be preached in remote part of the earth * The economy of France will experience a boom this year * I saw BokoHaram with a renewed strategy * Kaduna/Abuja expressway, prayer is needed to avert impending doom. You will not travel that day * The Nation of Germany will not be friendly to migrants this year * I saw deadly protests on Nigerian varsity campus * There will arise a new international terrorists group * A new bank is coming to Auchi community * President Muhammad Buhari's should pray because I saw a woman working against his administration * I saw some marine spirits being given assignment to destroy men's destiny * Donald Trump should pray against assassination attempt * I saw the Middle East boiling * Recession: Let's pray against Kidnappers and ritualists * Again, the Nation of Syria should fortify her army, agree with her allies and pray because I saw her being defeated * I saw increased grains in Nigeria * Biafra: Let's pray against the spirit of divisiveness because I saw some souls lost * In North Africa, Egypt will change laws concerning visitors to the country * I saw some migrants in Libya trying to cross to Europe dying * Russia will intensify war effort in the Middle East thereby paving the way for world war III. Let's pray * I saw a man who answered the Clarion call seriously asking for help. Let's pray for this soul * A popular Yoruba Nollywood actor should pray against untimely death * The United Nation's will become stronger and stronger * There will be heavy drought in northern California
* The Lord said Obama should not make war with Putin. He should quietly leave office. He has done well * Let's pray against car bomb in Nigeria * I saw from the realm of the spirits problem with the Pacific Ocean. Something is wrong. The dream is not clear to me * A huge conflict between Egypt and Syria is coming * Saudi Arabia should cement her relationship with the United States * Let's pray for the Queen of England, I saw something not good * I saw President Muhammadu Buhari under fire over 2016 budget * China will make economic progress * The Nigerian military should not relent. The war against insurgency is not over * Many will gain miracle admission into tertiary institution this year.* 2017 will be a year of great purification as many will have no choice than to submit to the will of God Thus saith the Lord of Hosts

No comments

Comments here are solely the responsibility of the commenters