Ebonyi Gov Laments Dirty School Environment

Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief Dave Umahi, has decried the dirty environment of some schools in the state. Addressing Principals of boarding schools in the state at Government House, Abakaliki, at the weekend, Umahi, who expressed dismay over the growing dirty environment of schools in the state, said he will not hesitate to sack any Principal whose school is bushy and unkempt. “I will break the law to ensure that our schools are kept clean. If your school is bushy, you will lose your job and that is a promise. “In my primary school, I was afraid when I was moving around there about a week ago. I was afraid of being bitten by a snake because of the bushy environment and it is unacceptable.

No comments

Comments here are solely the responsibility of the commenters