"I've seen and tasted women from all over the world and I can confidently tell you that Nigerian women are not gôod." Ruger

 

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Michael Adebayo Olayinka, known widely as Ruger took to the social media while recounting his relationship experience.

According to him: "We Nigerians don't have the best women in the world, they lîed to us. If you want the best women, go to South Africa, Cameroon, Ghana or better still go for white women. No man that has handled women outside Nigeria will say Nigerian women are good. 

"I've seen and tasted woman around the world and I can confidently tell you that Nigerian women are not gôod. Anytime I handle any woman, they always come out cryîng but Nigerian women can't even withstand me." 

This Immune Support Drink Mix, offers the combined benefits of organic coconut milk powder, organic ginger powder and seven organic functional mushroom powders. Hurry, check it out. Limited offer available

No comments

Comments here are solely the responsibility of the commenters