OMG! See what Abuja Ladies do to land juicy contracts from politicians, Nigerian man narrates

No doubt, the quest to survive the harch economic reality of Nigeria nation has taken many individuals to devise various means to put food on their table. Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory is not left out with cost of living currently at the rooftop. 

The narrative below chronicles the experience of a Nigerian man named Kosi, who visited the FCT for a Conference before the lockdown.

Here him: This Lady, I met in Abuja one time at a conference. Very classy chick.
As usual, like every typical Abuja woman with an unexplained source of wealth, she was into interior decoration; the only job Abuja women do for three months and suddenly grow an account balance that is inversely proportional to their work input.



The conference was supposed to last a week and I met her on the third day when we were paired together to perform a task.

It was during the task that I got to know the girl was extremely dumb and she had no business being at the conference in the first place.
Anyway, being a father figure, I did my best to carry her along throughout the task, and she rewarded me with her room number.



We were lodged in the same hotel, so it wasn't difficult getting to her.
The reason why I liked the girl was because she was so plain and didn't hide anything from me.

It was at the hotel she opened up to me and told me about her job.
And, the job that gives her jobs.

She was an interior decorator who needed to first satisfy so many "interiors" before she could decorate.

"The rich men in Abuja will never give you money that will change your life. They can take you shopping, buy you the latest iPhones, pay your rent, take you on vacations, but they find it very hard to give you reasonable amount of physical cash." She had told me.
"I see, so that's why you had to learn interior decorating?" I asked.

"Yes. And Event planning too. There are lots of big events happening in Abuja that requires Event planners and interior decorators. All you need is the contact of the direct source. And to get the contract, you've to satisfy the manhood of the direct source."
"Arghhhh! I see. So, this is why a whole lot of women are into interior decoration in Abuja...?"



"Yeah... That's the only way to get good money out of the hands of politicians and rich aristocrats in Abuja."

"Okay... Just one quick question. I noticed you weren't interested in anything the speakers were saying during the conference. Even when we were paired together to perform a task, you mind was barely there. Which brings me to the question; why waste your time by coming here?" I asked.

"Contacts. Contacts. Contacts. That's why I'm here. In my line of work, you've to be everywhere and be on the lookout, because you never can tell where you'll meet a direct source that will give you a contract worth millions." She replied...
"I see... Another question, if you don't mind?"
"Sure, go ahead."

"Errrmmm. I'm not a politician. I'm also not rich. I am sure you are already aware of that. So, why am I in your hotel room?

I was sitting on one of the chairs in the room while our conversation was taking place.
She got up from the bed where she was sitting and walks up to me. Positions her bum on my thighs and stares seductively into my eyes.
Whispering, she said;

"I invited you here because I noticed you were close to Chief ******* the man organising this conference. We could work together in convincing him to make me his number one event planner for other of his events coming up. But first of all, I need to convince you to give me his number..."

And with that she kissed my lips and led me straight to her bed.
Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

No comments

Comments here are solely the responsibility of the commenters