A 48-year-old herbalist (Babalawo), Isiaka Ogunkoya has been arrested by Osun State Police Command for killing a Pastor, Kalejaiye Ezekiel for ritual


Isiaka Ogunkoya was arrested on his way to Isoyin during operation stop and search by the police. The suspect was caught with human parts.

Isiaka Ogunkoya confessed to Police that he killed a Pastor who came to seek for spiritual powers from him.



"I killed Pastor Kalejaiye Ezekiel who came to me for spiritual powers. The Pastor said I should assist him with more spiritual powers to increase the number of his Church members. But that time that the Pastor came around, I needed to do a ritual which requires human part. I saw the coming of the Pastor as a golden opportunity to make use of"

"I gave him (Pastor) concoction to drink after which he slept off. I butchered him, I removed the heart and the intestines for the ritual I needed to do very urgently", Isiaka Ogunkoya confessed.

The Osun State Police Public Relations Officer has confirmed the incident and that the suspect will be charged to Court for murder.

No comments

Comments here are solely the responsibility of the commenters